Even though summers are over, it doesn’t mean you can stop taking care of your skin. Monsoon comes with its own set of skin woes. This monsoon, stay away from things that might affect your glowing skin with these 5 natural face packs –
- Fresh Banana face pack with lemon and honey is a perfect combination for oily skin. This pack will help you to unclog your pores, exfoliate your skin and remove dead cells in this humid weather.
- Multani Mitti is an adequate mineral filled skin cleaner for all weather. This monsoon mix it with water to utilize it’s antiseptic and oil absorbing properties to protect your skin.
- Oatmeal is a natural exfoliator and helps in removing impurities. Adding this with one egg white, 2-table spoon of honey and 2 spoons of yoghurt will ensure that you face is cleaned and moisturized at the same time.
- Sandalwood, turmeric powder and rose water are a suitable mixture for all skin types. Sandalwood is an excellent source of providing natural relief from acne and other skin inflammations, while turmeric is an antiseptic.
- If you want to naturally exfoliate your face then try this facepack with papaya, brown sugar and oatmeal. Oatmeal and brown sugar will exfoliate your skin while anti- oxidant qualities of papaya will clear out your skin.
These are easy and natural ways to keep your skin clear during monsoons. But a quick note ladies, just because it’s raining doesn’t mean you can forget your sunscreen, never leave without it to protect your skin from sun damage.